Wednesday 29 July 2009

The Skirmish Screen

I haven't been posting as much as I would like to and Joey seems to have disappeared into the ether (i.e. the real world populated with real people rather than little toy soldiers ; ). So as my Napoleonic project progresses I will endeavour to post more pictures and hopefully in the next month or so maybe even a battle report. Anyway I finished my voltigeurs in skirmish order and am very pleased with them, so I thought I would take the opportunity to post some pictures of my collection so far.

The French advance (click to enlarge):


The voltigeurs screen the advance and hold broken terrain like forests:


The voltigeurs make their way through the trees to the edge of a field ready for harvest:


On the other side of the crop field the Austrians wait, positioned on a hill:


French artillery and cavalry are next on the hit list and maybe a couple of the those humongous 28mm miniatures as well.

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment