Saturday 21 March 2009

6mm Napoleonics - small but mighty!

The following are pictures of my main project: 6mm Napoleonics using the General de Brigade rules. So far I have finished nine French line battalions and six Austrian/German battalions with a battery of Austrian artillery. The long term plan is to collect a corps-sized force per side based on Davout's and Rosenberg's commands present at Eggmuhl during the 1809 campaign. At the moment though I'm focusing on getting two playable divisions finished. (Click to enlarge)



More pictures to follow as I complete other units, bits of terrain and hopefully some battle reports once Joe and I start gaming with the little blighters. Other projects that will hopefully be appearing on the blog soon are more 28mm Samurai, 6mm WOTR and some other bits and bobs including Colonel Schaeffer's Last Chancers that I'm going to paint for sale.

T.

4 comments:

  1. wow great looking figures. Have bookmarked the blog. Hope to see more great 6mm photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot. I will do my best to provide you with more eye candy : ) .

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesomeeee, are these baccus ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the base sizes of the French infantry please

    ReplyDelete