Wednesday 25 March 2009

Something old, something new...

As it's Wednesday I thought I should post some pictures of what I'm painting at the moment. None of the Blood Bowl Human's are finished and I'm waiting until they are before I post a big team shot. In fact, there is very little difference between what they looked like in my last post to now. Instead I thought I would post a picture of Pippin from the Fellowship boxed set, my current project after the BB figs. Anyone who has painted these figures will know what a joy they are to work on. Brian Nelson's sculpts are pretty much faultless so you really don't have to work too hard to achieve an impressive set of minis. The downside is that they are incredibly detailed and so you'll definitely be using your fine detail brush and a steady hand most of the time. Alongside Pippin is a Night Goblin Warrior from the Battle for Skull Pass boxed set. Now, I'm not sure when I started this figure but it must be over a year ago - he's been almost done for a while - so I decided to just finish him off. As you can see he's pretty much there. He will form part of a 500 point Orc & Goblin Warhammer army which will be one of my next projects - a work-in-progress group shot should be up in the next week or so.

Oh yeah, as with all pictures on this blog you can view the figures in full, unforgiving detail if you click on them.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment